- Married to Nicole Hogg
- They have four children, Hayden, Addison, Keltie, and Anna Grayden
- Employed by the Fitts Agency, Inc.
- Served on the Northport Zoning Board of Adjustments from 2012 – 2016
- Jeff received his degree from the University of Alabama (B.A. in Political Science and English)
Areas of Interest:
- Strong focus on city roads, education, and our police and fire departments
- Keeping our neighborhoods safe and clean
- Supporting existing business and working to continue economic growth by promoting new business to Northport
Poll Location: Flatwoods Baptist Church
- Areas located west of Highway 43 and north of McFarland Blvd, excluding Moores Point Bridge, Smith Acres, and Stewart Parc Subdivisions. This district includes the neighborhoods of Grand Pointe, Hidden Meadows, Montgomery Farms, Clear Creek, Flatwoods, Highland Park, The Summit, Huntington Village, Buckhead, Green Village, Deerfield, Rosewood, Booth Estates, The Glen, and Shirley Farms.
Councilman Hogg was elected to the City Council in October 2016.
He is serving his second term on the Northport City Council. Councilman Hogg was the Council President Pro Tempore from 2016-2020. He is currently serving as Council President.
Mr. Hogg can be reached by email at [email protected].
Councilman Hogg, District 5 - "Old Ways, Won't Open New Doors"