- Married to Marie J. Washington
- Two sons, Kerry Matthew Jr., and Woodrow Washington IV
- Five grandchildren: Tristan Williams, Jordan Scruggs, Treasure Anderson, Kerry Matthews III, and Damon Bishop
- Retired Fire Captain from Tuscaloosa Fire Service
- Retired MSGT. United Air Force Reserve
- Owner of Archibald BBQ, Archibald and Archibald & Woodrow's BBQ
- Owner of New Life CRF (State Contractor for the Department of Intellectual Disability)
- Member of Alpha Tau Chapter of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc. Tuscaloosa, AL
- Member of Beulah Baptist Church, Northport, AL
- Graduate of Tuscaloosa County High School
- Graduate of Stillman College with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration
Areas of Interest:
- Spending time with family and friends
- Community Service
- Developing our youth through sports
- Ensure every citizen of District 2 voice is heard
- Meet the needs of all citizens in District 2
- Bridge the gap from City Hall and the community
Poll Location: New Zion Baptist Church
- Areas located south of McFarland Blvd., east of Lurleen B. Wallace Blvd., and the areas south of 5th Street and west of 28th Avenue. This district includes Historic Downtown Northport, Riverfront, Harper Creek, Kennedy Snow, Quinntown, Windsong, Valley Hills, West and East Circle, and the Longview areas.
Councilman Washington was elected to the City Council in October 2020.
He is currently serving his first term.
Mr. Washington can be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.