- Served in the industry of public relations, marketing, and community engagement for over 20 years
- Named by National Special Events Magazine - Top 25 Event Pros
- Founding Member, Nick's Kids Foundation
- Vice President, Phi Mu Alpha Zeta Alumnae
- Currently employed as Senior Business Development Specialist for Finance and Capital Markets at Randall-Reilly
- Christy grew up in Northport, Alabama. She is a graduate of Tuscaloosa County High School. Christy graduated from the University of Alabama with a Bachelor of Arts degree in English.
Areas of Interest:
- Travel and exploring new places with family and friends
- Avid College Football fan
- Christy attends The Word Community Church
- Address concerns and support the citizens of District 1 while working for the best interests of all 5 districts as a whole
- Focus on helping develop a capital improvements master plan that preserves the historic district, supports existing businesses and encourages economic growth with new and unique retail developments
- Support our Fire, Police, and Emergency Responders
- Support and develop enhanced community engagement that fosters civic pride
Poll Location: Northport Civic Center
- Areas located south of McFarland Blvd., north of 5th street, west of Lurleen B.Wallace Blvd., and east of Harper Creek. This district includes Twin Manor, Briarcliff, Forest Manor, Forest Brook, and Bellwood Subdivisions.
Councilwoman Bobo was appointed to the City Council in September 2020, filling the original vacancy of Dennis Hambright.
Ms. Bobo was elected to the City Council in October 2020.
Councilwoman Bobo may be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.