We are here to help!
The City of Northport Mayor, Council, and staff are here to help our citizens and business owners. We want every citizen to know that we are all in this together. Please check this page often for important information as we continue to work with you to get through this pandemic.
- If you have a medical emergency please call 911.
- If you need help with groceries, or would like to donate please visit https://westalabamafoodbank.org/.
- Individuals may also contact United Way of West Alabama https://uwwa.org/.
- If you need help paying your water bill during the COVID-19 outbreak please call 205-339-7024. We will work with you on an individual basis.
- If you have questions please call Northport City Hall at 205-339-7000 and they will direct you to the appropriate department.
- Businesses in Alabama are now eligible to apply for assistance through the SBA's Disaster Loan program.
- We ask that everyone #ChooseNorthport by supporting our local businesses.
- Please follow our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/cityofnorthport/ as we continue to post updates. We ask that you contact us directly if you have any questions or email us by clicking the "Contact Us" tab at the top of this page. We do not monitor questions directed on our Facebook page.